fbpx
by JoinMyTrip Logo

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Zeyna
      Keymaster

Hey guys,
      after this long lockdown I am really in need of a nice beach vacay!
      I don’t need 40°C, but sun and warm weather. I would love to go swimming, eat nice food and sip some cocktails.
      What are your recommendations where to go? Do you have any specific hotels you loved?
      Thanks 🙂

Stella
      Keymaster

I love Mallorca for that kind of vacation! Yes, there may be some crazy people there partying too hard and everything but it’s such a beautiful island, not too expensive with a great food culture 🙂

Tasneem
      Keymaster

I would have recommended India, but the condition here is not that good, so I would suggest you go to Srilanka or the Maldives, as it’s not that expensive, especially Srilanka it’s beautiful and has so many sun kissing beaches to chill and also have varieties of drinks to offer! And if you want to stay away from the crowded destination because of the virus, you should visit the Maldives!

Elisabeth
      Participant

Hey Zeyna, what do you think about Greece? The Land of the gods and the Ouzo 😀 Sunny Beaches, yummy cocktails & amazing food, Greece seems like the perfect choice

Marie Schmied
      Participant

Greece sounds nice, but there are so many cities and islands to choose from… any favorites? I am also interested in going on a beach vacay

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.