fbpx
by JoinMyTrip Logo

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Zeyna
      Keymaster

Hey guys,
      after this long lockdown I am really in need of a nice beach vacay!
      I don’t need 40°C, but sun and warm weather. I would love to go swimming, eat nice food and sip some cocktails.
      What are your recommendations where to go? Do you have any specific hotels you loved?
      Thanks 🙂

Stella
      Keymaster

I love Mallorca for that kind of vacation! Yes, there may be some crazy people there partying too hard and everything but it’s such a beautiful island, not too expensive with a great food culture 🙂

Tasneem
      Keymaster

I would have recommended India, but the condition here is not that good, so I would suggest you go to Srilanka or the Maldives, as it’s not that expensive, especially Srilanka it’s beautiful and has so many sun kissing beaches to chill and also have varieties of drinks to offer! And if you want to stay away from the crowded destination because of the virus, you should visit the Maldives!

Elisabeth
      Participant

Hey Zeyna, what do you think about Greece? The Land of the gods and the Ouzo 😀 Sunny Beaches, yummy cocktails & amazing food, Greece seems like the perfect choice

Marie Schmied
      Participant

Greece sounds nice, but there are so many cities and islands to choose from… any favorites? I am also interested in going on a beach vacay

Crees
      Participant

Costa Rica is a great place, once there you want to go back again and again!

Crees
      Participant

Costa Rica is a great place, once there you want to go back again and again! I’ve been to several resorts, but it was Costa Rica that I liked best in terms of temperature, service and nature. I wasn’t dying from heat, the climate was very comfortable for me. Everything was great there. I was at this resort http://www.losaltosresort.com, if you are interested. Im a person who doesnt like a noisy atmosphere, so I often went to a secluded beach (there`s this service). Overall – very cool place! Has anyone else visited Costa Rica? What are your impressions?

Crees
        Participant

thx

Explore Manaslu Region Trek in Nepal
      Manaslu trekking region is recently getting popularity because of its natural beauty and cultural experience.
      Manaslu region is being considered the best trekking trail area by many trekkers these days because of its awe-inspiring natural beauty, cultural diversity and less crowded nature compared to Everest and Annapurna. Lying to the east of Annapurna, this region is a home to world’s eighth highest peak Mt. Manaslu (8,163 meters/ 26,781 ft). Considering other trekking regions, this region is newly opened (in early 90s) to foreign visitors and the area is still preserved and almost unexploited. Trekking in Manaslu region is the best choice for trekking enthusiasts seeking for wilderness and unspoiled remote village experiences. The major highlights of Manaslu region are stunning landscapes, breathtaking view of Himalayan panorama, cascading waterfalls, old Buddhist monasteries and stupas, beautiful ethnic villages and lush forests of rhododendron, blue pine and bamboo. Furthermore, the region has varieties of fauna including wildlife such as barking deer, pika, Himalayan marmots, etc and birds like pheasant, raven, chough, etc. https://nepalholidaytreksandtours.com/reg…/manaslu-region/

Dear Friends, Good morning all of you.
      what to do up to coming Christmas 2021?
      Spending time with family members in a beautiful places is lifelong memorable moments. Plan your holidays with family in naturally and culturally beautiful country Nepal. Nepal offers incomparable family holidays packages best for all kinds of people. Nepal family holiday packages are close to nature with warm hospitality and ever smiling people to sample the unique culture and lifestyle of Himalayas.
      Holidays with Family
      The concept of holiday was typically to allow individuals to tend to religious duties associated with important dates on the calendar. However, in most of the modern societies, holiday serve as much of a recreational function as any other weekend days or activities. Holidays may be generally designed by the government, religious institutions, or other groups or organizations.
      In general sense, with the arrival of the seasonal holidays, many of us begin to plan about celebrating this season differently. Some get excited with the lights, doing shopping and having dinner with family and relatives after a long. In the holidays, we get chances to spend our quality time with our family members and shut out the previous misunderstandings as well if any. It is the best time to share your personal feelings and make understanding bonds among the family members. https://www.nepalholidaytreksandtours.com/activities/nepal-trekking/

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.